We’re pleased to announce an upgraded version of our Content Management System (CMS). The CMS is the core application software that works in conjuction with a server database to provide all the great Web 2.0 information management and broadcasting capabilities that we’re always talking about.
Our Web 2.0 CMS provides the vital tools that help our clients achieve their business goals by increasing the reach and impact of their messaging and decreasing the cost of Website administration.
Our new CMS makes it even easier for non-technical site owners to:
- Securely login to their site and add, edit or remove page content
- Make blog/news posts that are automatically distributed by email and broadcast via RSS.
- Automatically link the major search and blog indexes to their blog/news posts to dramatically increase message reach and awareness.
Here’s a small sampling of our CMS’s key features and benefits:
- New streamlined modern Web 2.0 administrative panel design theme that makes the updating and editing process easy to understand and navigate.
- A new word-processor page editing interface that provides any user intuitive controls for posting and formatting of text, photos and files.
- The ability to easily create multiple pages and RSS streams by simply assigning a category to your post.
- Optimized and formatted RSS feeds. Your RSS feed content is displayed using the same format and styling that you specify on your site page.
- Easy integrated system to upload images or file from your PC or Mac to post on your Website.
- Fast performance for both site visitors and administrators.
- The ability to use a new custom graphic design or to modify an existing design for use on the CMS site.
- One button system backup and restore.
- The ability to assign unlimited editors to your site with customized permissions . . . you can assign a user the ability to edit the content on only one page or to have complete administrative control over the site.
- Full html formatting of content posts for advanced users.
But don’t take our word for it, try it out for yourself. Just contact us for access to our sample site.
You might also be interested to see our screen shot tutorials.